Thursday, May 1, 2014

STUFF ~ available!

I'm really not sure how to title this post.  So, STUFF, it is.  
Granted, it's great STUFF,  but to the untrained, non-junk lover … it may appear to be junk.
I know, that you...know better.  I also realized that before the last flea market, I would feel that I needed more 'stuff' to write a blog post about and sell.  Granted at the flea market, I have multiple pieces of furniture, but many of you visit in hopes to find a unique item, a vintage find, or a re-graced piece!  Right?  So I'm planning more frequent posts.  Some with furniture pieces, and some without.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

------------------------------------
I'm located in Chubbuck, Idaho and sell items on a local basis.  First to call/text is first served.  Sales tax is included in these prices.  For items less than $20, cash sales, please. Paypal and credit card are available for others.  208-39zero-8six53


-----------------------------------
 18 pane window- sold
Window found with this blue paint, just the wood frame, no glass. Use it in a teenager or boy's room, with sports awards, or ribbons. Or paint it white and clip on black and white photos, or a statement architectural piece!


Vintage 3 tiered metal tray $8
Great industrial piece!  Wouldn't it be fabulous on a vintage desk … I have one here : )!
It could even be hip in the pantry.  Those high shelves could corral granola bars and protein bars!


Blue metal basket $6
It's not a vintage piece, but great patina. And yeah, don't miss the hardware and detail on that window!




Vintage Bottle $4


Vintage Mop Handle  $16
Wood, vintage label, and rust - oh my stars!!!
Put it in the laundry room, propped, or hung horizontal.  It could be a great piece high on a kitchen wall  draped with a sweet vintage apron or two - oh the possibilities!





Thanks for visiting my junkin' friends!
-Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment